What do Neurasmus fees cover ?
Students are then entitled to the following support and services:
- access to the Neurasmus welcome days,
- access to all Neurasmus courses and workshops delivered under the Main Study Track and Student Personal Training Plan
- assistance from the student services of the partner universities in accordance with regulations of student services,
- use of libraries in accordance with library regulations of the partner universities,
- use of information technology infrastructures in accordance with the specific regulations of the partner universities,
- access to extra curriculum activities organized within the Neurasmus Program,
- insurance coverage.
Irrespective of the chosen study track:
- For Partner country students: € 4,500 per semester (18,000€ for the 2 year-program)
- For Programme country students: € 2,250 per semester (9,000€ for the 2 year-program)
The Neurasmus Consortium concluded a partnership with the Marsh Company, which delivers the Erasmus Mundus Insurance Scheme 2 (EMIS 2). Students will be provided with detailed information and individual contracts during the welcome days.